Transnational Project Meeting- TURKEY
TPM Turkey 12-13th October,2018
Participants: Mrs Jablonka Iwona and Ms Ladecka Ismena, Mrs. Rita Masiluniene and Mrs.
Jurate Zabarauskiene, Ms Lelet Aavik and Ms Viktoria, Gemma Saladrigues, Judith Tarragó and
Albert Bringué,Sevcan Söğütlü Aktaş,Ebru Yasavul.
Conclusion of the first half of the project period; revision of the deadlines, budget and management
issues; presentation of the first version of the tool-kit; brainstorming to improve tool-kits.
1. Visiting the classrooms and presentation of the STEAM activities
2. Project meeting:
2.1. Explanation of the host school Bilsem
1. Adaptation program: different activities to start learning the project’s process. (1
2. Support training program: students are divided according to different branches. (1
3. Program for recognizing individual skills: to recognize the individual abilities of the
students. The students are divided in branches. Activities are planned by the teachers
4. Special skills development program: the students know their interests and they will
learn deeply in specific subjects.
5. Project production and management program: it is a group or individual training
program in a field/ discipline in accordance with the interests, wishes and abilities of
the students who have complete the special skills program. Normally high students
programs. After this project, they go to the university.
6.Presentation of activities for gifted students.
2.2. Comment on different topics of the project:
-TOOL KIT = Every school should have an assessment tool which can be used for a student, for
the teacher and for the parents. We also need to create a school guideline with the protocol
and explanation of the project, with the timetables. Finally, we should create activities or
projects. The intellectual output of the project is composed of:
1. ASSESSMENT TOOL
3. PROJECT / ACTIVITIES