Transnational Project Meeting - Poland
Transnational Project meeting – POLAND
Date: 26 th- 27 th Februrary 2019
Participants: Mrs. Iwona Jablonka, and Mrs. Ismena Ladecka, Mrs. Rita Masiluniene and Mrs.
Vaiva Pilipaviciene, Mrs. Lelet Aavik and Mrs. Viktoria Bubukin, Mrs. Gemma Saladrigues,
Mrs. Judith Tarragó, Mrs. Sevcan Sogutlu Aktas, Mrs. Yasemin Akalin.
In this meeting we focused on the revision of the project tasks and outcomes. We
exchanged information about website and it’s functionality and decided on the dates for
the final meeting. We had discussion on the outcomes and evaluation of the activities for
gifted students in each school. Each school shared their good practice in promoting the
project. Revisions of tasks in the project (each country presents their actual progress in the
project tasks). Finally we answered all the questions about documents that are needed for
the last meeting in Lithuania (assessment tool, protocol, project’s materials.)
1. Visiting the classrooms and presentation of some sample activities implemented in
2. Project meeting: ZSO53 and Polish expierience in working with gifted and talented
+ Information about gifted and talented students in Polish educational system.
+ Information about how we detect gifted students in ZSO53 school?
3. Project meeting: Revision of the project tasks (website, next visit in Cracow,
disscussing dates for project closing meeting).
4. Introduction of Gardner’s theory, auto diagnosis test of the multiple intelligence,
5. Conclusions of the meting disscussion about the promotion of the project and
documents needed for project closure.