PROTOCOL FOR TEACHERS OF GIFTED/TALENTED STUDENTS
- Create the group of teachers aproved by headmaster for gifted students.
- Teachers fill the form of gifted students‘ assessment/recognition form and inform the Working group in our school.
- The Working Group informs parents of selected students and get their written permission to carry out the identification of the talented, and gifted students.
- The Working Goup provides a questionnaire published by the school psychologist that has to be completed by the teachers, parents and the student (2nd and 6th classes).
- The filled in questionnaires and the written authorisation from the parents are given back to school‘s psychologist and revised.
- The Working Group fills the form of student evaluation results. Parents are given recommendaton to sent their child to Educational Psycologycal Servise for determination of IQ.
- The school psychologist examines and tests the chosen students.
- Family and teachers are informed and given the report.
- Teachers design a specific plan for the student: Individualized education plan
- There is a follow up of the student and his/her plan, to assess it, and decide on its validity and continuity at the very end of school year.